SKIN TYPES: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
Quick and Easy Fix For Your skin types
When you came up to skincare. You are always listening to the zizz of skin type. If you check out any skincare beauty products, you can see, “suitable for all skin types or oily skin”.What does it mean? It’s easy to understand.
On the other hand, Do you really know your skin type? If yes, then tell me what’s your skin type. If not, or still confused. I will guide you.
Skin type differs from person to person. Everyone has a unique skin type. But there are a few skin types that may help you to identify your skin type. Here are the 5 different skin types to determine your skin type at home:
1)Normal skin type
2)Dry skin type
3)Oily skin type
4)Combination skin type
5)Sensitive skin type
While you are taking care of your skin. It’s extremely important to know your skin type. Are you agree to it?
Normal Skin Type
Normal skin is defined as well-balanced skin. that means overall sebum and moisture is balanced.
Normal skin is neither too oily nor too dry. It is T- zone(forehead, chin, and nose) mostly be oily and it requires less nurturing because of well balanced.
How to identify and what are the characteristics of the normal skin type
- Normal skin does not have any severe sensitivity.
- Balanced oil production
- Faintly visible pores
- A radiant complexion
- Normal skin has a smooth texture
Normal Skincare Tips
- Use the normal cleanser
- Use a toner twice a week
- The use of moisturizer is helpful for balanced skin
- Use exfoliate organic skincare product
- Use serum-its optional. you can use it twice a week
- Premature wrinkles
Dry Skin Type
Dry skin is irritated, peels off, and becomes dull, itchy, and inflamed become itchy, irritated. If It’s very dry, It can become rough and scaly, especially on the backs of your hands, arms, and legs.
How to identify and what are the characteristics of dry skin type?
- Dry skin looks dull and rough structure
- Dry skin has red patches on the chick
- Your skin feels less elastic
- Pores are nearly visible
- Dry skin has more visible lines
- Skin feeling rough and tightness
Causes Of Dry Skin
The main reason for dryness is your genes and hormonal changes. Dry skin type carries out less sebum than normal skin. That’s why it lacks lipid. Lipid helps to maintain moisturizer and fight against external barriers.
Wheather also responsible for dry skin
Using of harshness soap, cosmetics, and cleanser and hot bath
Dry Skincare Tips
- Drink more water
- Avoid harsh cleanser only use organic beauty product
- Use a gentle homemade organic beauty product
- Treat your skin with a DIY fruits mask.
- Switch to a good organic moisturizer at home
Oily Skin Type
Oily skin has excess oil on the face because of increased sebum production. This overproduction is known as seborrhea. Sebum is the main factor to raise oil.
How to identify and what is characteristic of oily skin?
- Oily skin has Enlarged pores
- Dull or shiny, thick complexion
- more Blackheads, blemishes, pimple (red lesions filled with pus)
- acne skin
Oily Skin and Acne
Excess sebum production can cause acne or pimple, and those with oily skin often tackle with a whitehead, blackheads, and pimples.
Most teenagers suffer from pimple issues because of excess oil. But don’t worry I have a solution to it to prevent pimples.
Causes Of Oily Skin
- Oily skin occurs due to hormonal imbalances
- If you are taking more stress then they are calling to oiliness on your face.
- Heat or too much humidity
Oily Skincare Tips
- Stay hydrated
- Look for a cleanser with papaya extract
- Wash your face thrice a day
- Don’t skip your moisturizer. If you think I have oily skin and I don’t want to put moisturize on my face. So let me tell you organic moisturizers help in balancing skin.
- Scrub once a week
- Use face pack(gram flour and curd face pack)
- Use organic beauty product
Combination Skin Type
Combination skin is mainly the combination of dry and normal skin and in some areas, you have oil, such as T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin).
How to identify and what are the characteristics of combination skin?
- You have large open pores
- You have blackheads, whiteheads
- And because of some oiliness, in some areas, the skin looks shiny
Causes Of Combination Skin
The drier parts of combination skin are caused by a lack of sebum and a responding lipid insufficiency.
The oilier parts of combination skin are caused by an overproduction of sebum.
Combination Skincare Tips
- Use toner and cleanser
- Use orange peel pack
- Avoid harsh soap
- Use a moisturizer
How to identify and what are the characteristics of sensitive skin?
- Burning-Skin burning usually happens
Causes of a Sensitive Skin
Skin conditions like rosacea or allergies are the responsible factor for sensitive skin.
The solution for sensitive skin is to follow organic beauty tips.it helps to reduce itching, burning, and redness.
Sensitive Skincare Tips
- Cleanser. Any skincare should begin with a good cleanser.
- Alcohol-Free Toner
- Avoid harsh astringents and exfoliants.
- Use a gentle, fragrance-free soap.
- Don’t use perfumes regular basis.
- Avoid harmful beauty product
- Use organic beauty product
Methods to identify the Skin Type
Blotting Sheet Method
The blotting sheet method usually uses for oily and dry skin differentiators.
Take a blotting paper and gently pat it on different areas of your face.
And after 5 minutes, check if the sheet has not picked up the oil, then your skin is most likely dry.
If the blotting sheet looks saturated with more oil, then you have oily skin. If oil occurs in the nose and forehead areas, then you have combination skin.
If the blotting sheet nor too oily nor too dry, then you have normal balanced skin.
Wash your face with a mild cleanser and dry with a towel.don’t apply anything like moisturizer, serum, or cream.
After 30 minutes, observe your cheeks, nose, and chin forehead for any shine.
After another 30 minutes, you can check whether your skin feels withered when facial expressions.
If your skin feels tight and rough, your skin is likely to dry. If there is a noticeable shine on your nose and forehead, your skin is most likely normal/combination.
If there is shine on your cheeks in addition to your forehead and nose, you most likely have oily skin.
Honestly, I have flawlessly simplified the process as much as possible because many women and teenagers get stuck in this situation to identifying skin type very often.
This article definitely helps you in choosing the right skincare product according to your skin type.
If any queries or questions text me in the comment box.